Watermelon, Pomegranate and Pistachio Salad
Made from seasonal fruits, this festive salad is a mouthful of summer in every bite.
- Ozganics Balsamic Dressing
- 1/4 Watermelon, diced
- 200g Argula Leaves, washed
- 100g Feta, diced
- 1 small Cucumber, diced
- 1 Pomegranate, seeded
- 50g Pistachios
- 1/4 Lime, for additional dressing
- Fresh sprigs of mint to garnish
- In a large bowl add arugula, watermelon and cucumber and toss. Then simply mix in pistachios, pomegranate seeds and feta.
- To serve, drizzle Ozganics Balsamic Dressing to amalgamate the flavours and counterbalance the freshness of the fruits.