Vegan Vietnamese Lettuce Cups
An afternoon delight that is equal measures delicious and healthy.
- Ozganics Teriyaki Marinade
- Ozganics Sweet Chilli to serve
- 250g Vegan Mince
- 2 tbsn Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsn Ginger, minced
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 6 large Ice Berg Lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsn ABC Sauce
- 2 tbsn Rice Vinegar
- Spring Onion, chopped
- 50g Bean Shoots
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large fry-pan over medium heat, cook garlic and ginger until caramelized. Then add spring onion, chopped carrots and vegan mince.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ABC sauce with Ozganics Teryaki Marinade and rice wine vinegar. Add to your fry pan. Season to taste, and then toss in bean sprouts.
- To serve, once your mix is cooked through, simply lay out your lettuce leaves so that they form a natural bowl. Spoon in your mix and top with fresh chilli. Serve with Ozganics Sweet Chilli Sauce.