Thai Green Chicken Curry
- 375g Jar Ozganics Green Curry Sauce
- 250g diced chicken
- 1 cup of diced eggplant
- Yellow squash and zucchini
- 7 whole sugar snap peas
- Handful fresh torn Thai basil
- Cooked Jasmine rice for 2
- Pour Ozganics Green Thai Curry Sauce into saucepan & bring to simmer. Add diced chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cup of diced vegetables. Simmer curry until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Add sugar snap peas into curry mix, heat for a further few minutes.
- Add basil and mix through.
- Serve with freshly cooked Jasmine rice and garnish with fresh basil leaves.