A delectable crowd pleaser, fit for dinner, lunch or an afternoon snack.
- 150ml Ozganics Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 250g Pizza Dough, or 1 Pre-Made Pizza Base
- 50g Mild Salami
- 100g Smoked Ham
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 4 Button Mushrooms, sliced
- Parsley, chopped for garnish
- Parmesan Cheese, grated finely
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Prepare pizza tray with grease proof paper or spray lightly with cooking oil.
- Place pizza dough onto baking tray as a long rectangle and spread Ozganics Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce over 2/3 leaving one of the long edges bare. Top sauce with half grated cheese, salami, mushroom, ham and remainder of cheese.
- Brush the bare dough with beaten egg. Fold in small ends and do the same. Then roll pizza base in on itself starting with the long edge with sauce toward bare dough.
- Brush the entire Stromboli with beaten egg. Cut slats into the top of the dough every 6cm. Sprinkle with parsley and cheese and place in oven for 10 minutes or until golden and crispy.