Raw Strawberry Cheesecake
When you are after the cake, without the side of calories, opt for this Raw Strawberry Cheesecake!
- 3 tbsn Ozganics Strawberry Spread
- 1/2 cup Ozganics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 cups Almond, pitted
- 20 Mejool Dates, pitted
- 2 cup Cashews, soaked overnight
- 4 cup Strawberries
- 6 tbsn Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsn Vanilla
- For the base, pulse almonds in food processor until they are finely ground up, add the dates and coconut oil and pulse until they form a sticky dough. Press the mixture into the bottom of your cake tin and place in freezer.
- For the filling, drain and rinse your cashews and put them into (clean) food processor, add the rest of your ingredients and blend until it forms a creamy smooth mixture.
- Pour the filling over the crust and place in freezer for 2-4 hours. Decorate with fresh fruit and serve immediately.