Pumpkin, Pecan and Tofu Salad
When you need a spark to get you through the work week, this salad will get you there.
- Ozganics Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Ozganics BBQ Sauce
- Ozganics Balsamic Vinegar
- Ozganics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 50g Pecans, chopped
- 1 block Firm Tofu
- 200g Spinach Leaves
- Maple Syrup
- In a bowl add Ozganics Sweet Chilli Sauce and Ozganics BBQ Sauce, cover and marinate for an hour in the fridge.
- Pre-heat oven to 200C, add pumpkin on baking tray and drizzle atop Ozganics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and season generously; place in the oven for 15 mins or until cooked through.
- In a bowl add pecans and toss in maple syrup. Using the same tray as pumpkin, add your pecans and bake for 1-2 mins.
- To assemble, simply pan-fry tofu and then place spinach in a bowl with other ingredients. Drizzle Ozganics Balsamic Vinegar on top.