Lite Benedict Breakfast with Mock Hollandaise
Get off to a cracking good start at breakfast with Anni’s lite and creamy mock-hollandaise sauce.
- 1/2 cup Ozganics Pure Addiction Mayonniasse
- 1/2 tspn Dijon Mustard
- 4 tspn Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsn Unsalted Butter
- Kosher Salt and Cayenne Pepper to taste
- 4 Wholeweat English Muffins
- 8 large RSPCA approved Eggs, poached
- 12 Asparagus Spears, blanched
- Preheat 80C, just warm enough to keep muffins warm. Once toasted, add the fried bacon (should you choose) on top and place in oven until eggs are ready.
- To make the mock hollandaise, simply whisk mayonnaise, Dijon and lemon juice until well-combined. Melt the butter and stir in quickly, so as to avoid congealing.
- Once your eggs have been poached, and your asparagus blanched simply assemble your egg atop your bacon and breakfast muffin. Accompanied with a side of multivitaminous greens. And drizzle your hollandaise over your masterpiece. Bobs your uncle and Anni's your aunt! Enjoy