Creamy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Healthy, simple and quick. A kitchen DIY the whole family can enjoy.
- 150ml Ozganics Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
- 1 tbsn Ozganics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 RSPCA approved Chicken Breasts, diced
- 60ml Natural Greek Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Peanuts, crushed
- Iceberg Lettuce, centre cut out
- 100g Red Grapes
- Lime, for seasoning
- Spring Onion, chopped for seasoning
- In a medium sized bowl, combine diced chicken with natural greek yoghurt, crushed peanuts and Ozganics Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce. Stir until well-combined and then cover and place in fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Once this time has elapsed, over high heat melt coconut oil to coat the bottom of a large fry-pan then pour chicken marinade. Stir for until coated and then turn heat down and let simmer for 5-10 minutes until cooked through. Allow to cool for 5-10 mins then stir in grapes.
- Carefully separate lettuce leaves and then evenly distribute chicken. Garnish with spring onion and a drizzle of lime juice.