Asparagus, Sweet Potato & Zucchini Salad
A 15 minute miracle, packed full of antioxidants and anti inflammatory goodness.
- Ozganics Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes, sliced
- 2 large Zucchini, sliced
- 2 bunch Asparagus
- 150g Pecans
- 2 Tbsn Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 180C. Onto a baking tray, add sliced sweet potatoes. Lightly drizzle with Ozganics Balsamic Vinegar and olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl add pecans and maple syrup. Coat lightly and then transfer to a small baking tray. Bake for 5 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add zucchini and asparagus to tray. Drizzle atop more Ozganics Balsamic Vinegar and olive oil and bake for a further 5 minutes or until cooked through and bronzed. Then assemble with your preferred protein.